I’ll give you a hint… it’s something you’re doing and you may not even realize it.
Now you’ve probably been following me long enough to know that I grew my business from a used-computer and a one-client-at-a-time system into a multi-million-dollar enterprise within a pretty short span of time. To propel this growth faster, I sought out a mentor who’s operating at a higher level to guide me, and that’s how I met Anne McKevitt.
Anne is a world-renowned “serial entrepreneur” who built her first business from nothing to $24 million in its FIRST year when she was just 23 years old. Since then, she’s had a truly global impact in business, television, publishing and now political and philanthropic circles. She’s worked shoulder-to-shoulder alongside 52 heads of state with the Clinton Global Initiative, and advises some of the biggest names in business today.
Anne and I have been where you are now, and once did the same things you’re doing that keep you from your first million. You see, we all do it… men, women, experienced entrepreneurs and new-business owners alike. And you may not even realize it’s happening!
I’ve got some great news for you. If you want to discover how Anne and I broke through to hit our first million dollars, then please join us on a special one-time-only teleseminar:
“Your First Million: Keys to Creating Your Business Cash Windfall”
with Ali Brown and special guest Anne McKevitt
Wednesday, April 28, 2010 at 8pm EasternLearn more and reserve your spot now.
On this FREE 75-minute call, we’ll reveal:
* the million-dollar habits you must instill in yourself and your team in order to fast-forward your business (take it from us, these are a must!)
* how to learn what is stopping you from reaching your financial goals — it may be at a completely unconscious level, and it’s important you nip this in the bud now before you suffer any longer
* the difference between being smart and being financially successful (There are many more smart people in the world than wealthy. Why? We’ll explain, and show you how to be both.)
* why most of what you’ve learned about success and becoming rich is WRONG and what you need to know in order to change your destiny right now
* simple ways to reset your internal success compass to attract the results you want using finesse – not struggle or hard effort
If you’re an entrepreneur who’s willing to define success differently and finally reach beyond your first million dollars, then you don’t want to miss this exclusive opportunity to learn directly from us! (Click here to reserve your spot now).
Love and success,
PS – Of course you can invite your friends and colleagues to this call, but remember to reserve your spot HERE first.