It’s our 100th episode of Glambition Radio, and it was overdue for me to do a SOLO show. (And this one is really meaty, so get ready to listen a few times or take some notes.)
As I write this, our 45th president has just taken office. I know you’re sick of hearing about the election, as I am, so let me be clear this show is NOT about that.
It’s about THIS…
There are external circumstances you can’t control.
But there are MANY – SO MANY – “circumstances” you can. In fact, you create them yourself. And those are the ones that really matter in the end to you and those you lead.
For women, leadership is an inside job. It starts with ourselves, our self worth, our principles. That’s the basics.
From there, I encourage you to go RENEGADE this year.
A renegade is a person who breaks with established customs. Or behaves in a rebelliously unconventional manner.
It’s time to start questioning. Everything. I explain what I mean on the show.
And from there, power up to lead – I tell you how. (And my advice may surprise you.)
And then it’s time to use your voice strongly. No more holding out or hiding out. The world needs you more than ever.
Those are my 3 steps to building upon your own Renegade Leadership model. Whether you’re leading a movement, heading a company, or ushering your family into a better life.
- the 4 areas in your life and business you should start questioning if what you’re doing is right
- why support (and not just in your business) is one of the most important factors in powering up to lead
- how to link making money to things that really matter to you, so you can gain financial power this year
- what you need to do MORE of each day than spend on Facebook
- how to have more human and intelligent conversations around issues that we need to dialogue about right now
I know you’ll get a lot out of this episode. So head over to iTunes and listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download for later).
Love and Success,
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!