As high-achieving women, we often don’t consider how much we’re operating in our *masculine* energy. And we assume that business is supposed to feel hard — and even at times unenjoyable. Could there really be another way? And if so, would it actually feel ‘backwards’ compared with how we’ve been trained to do business?
But today’s Glambition Radio guest, Emily Aarons, is all about making quantum leaps in your business *without* more hustle. It all changes when you learn how to tap into your feminine energy, trust your intuition, and give yourself permission to say ‘NO’ to the tactics and strategies that feel out of alignment.
Emily is best known for helping entrepreneurs tap into their intuitive powers, but oddly enough, she never thought she was born with the gift of intuition herself. And on the show she shares this journey on reclaiming this natural human power, and how we can do it too.
For over two decades, she has been practicing healing work directly with powerful visionaries and teaching them how to tap into their intuition to activate quantum growth in their business. Emily is the creator of the Angels In Your Biz Oracle Card Deck and Aligned + Unstoppable Personal Journal, and is the host of the top podcast ‘Aligned + Unstoppable’. And I’m honored to say she’s attended both my ‘ICONIC 2021: Liberation’ and Creative Strategy Workshop events over the past year. 🙂
On this episode of #GlambitionRadio, you’ll hear:
- What energy healing really IS… and ways to maintain energetic alignment
- How Emily built her personal brand to nearly one million dollars in less than 4 years by ‘doing business backwards’ (I loved this)
- How to connect with your higher self and ‘soulmate clients’ through simple, everyday practices
- Ways to give yourself permission to NOT do the things you don’t want to do in business and life (this is new for most women – could it really feel this good?)
- Plus… why Emily wore crystals in her bra at my events! (This made me laugh, but I totally get it.)
Best of all, you’ll love Emily’s three pieces of advice for women entrepreneurs who want to experience quantum growth *without* burnout.
Head to Apple Podcasts now to listen to this episode of Glambition Radio (or download it for later).
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoyed this episode, please leave a review and comment on Apple Podcasts. Select ‘Listen in Apple Podcasts,’ then choose the ‘Ratings and Reviews’ tab to share what you think. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
- Learn more about Emily Aarons
- Follow Emily on Instagram
- Learn more about The Trust – the modern, premier network for 7+8-figure women entrepreneurs