She ignored her instincts and looked outside herself for happiness for the first four decades of her life. But overriding her intuition led to domestic abuse, failed businesses, and bankruptcy. It was Suzy Batiz’s second bankruptcy at age 40 that propelled her on a spiritual quest, where she rediscovered tapping into her own higher power for creativity and ideas.
It took her nine months to start Poo~Pourri — the ‘before-you-go’ toilet spray — and it was a slow beginning (she had to beg people people to take the product!). A year later she did $1 million in revenue, mostly by word of mouth. This year is her 10-year anniversary and she has built what is now a $300+ million business. And with 100% ownership. (No investors running her show.)
How did she do it? You’ll hear the play-by-play story on this week’s Glambition Radio.
The business was birthed out of her true passion and belief in the product, and in herself. She didn’t (and still doesn’t) have a business plan, a big goal, or even people in her life who believed in her idea (even her husband didn’t get it!). But SHE knew she could do it.
Suzy pressed forward because… it made her happy. She calls it her ‘resonate idea’ and explains how she built Poo~Pourri using what she now calls her “Radical Resonance System” on this episode on Glambition Radio.
On the show we discuss:
- What happened when she called a cellular biologist and asked him if an idea could be alive (you have to hear his answer!)
- The importance of living moment to moment and how it’s changed her business (and life)
- The milestones that really shot up her sales
- When it’s okay to admit you have no idea what you’re doing
- Why having a rough start can be a good thing (and what it says about you!)
- The Poo~Pourri video that went viral in 2013 and how within two weeks she had $4 million in back order. (If you haven’t seen it, you’ll see why it went viral. Watch it here.)
- Why you DON’T have to say yes (in fact, saying no could be exactly what you need to do!)
- Why you need to stop pushing and start FEELING. (Hear how she tapped into her feminine framework to grow her business organically.)
This woman and I are singing the same song.
On this episode of Glambition Radio, Suzy and I also talk about the importance of not waiting until you’re successful to be happy, why you need to trust yourself and not look to the external world for answers, and why being detached to your business can actually be a good thing.
I know you’ll get a lot out of this episode. So head over to iTunes and listen to this episode of Glambition Radio now (or download for later).
Love and Success,
P.S. I would love your review! If you enjoy what I share in this episode, please leave a review and comment on iTunes. I would really appreciate it. Thanks!